Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bluegill watercolor paintng

Natures Bluegill
Natures Bluegill, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I had unexpected overnight quests last night so I am slow at posting my daily paintings.  The birds were diving for fish this morning in the bay so I also took time to do a few sketches to use for later paintings. I can still hear them splashing outside the studio door. Today I am working on my large ArtPrize fish painting. I have moved the cars so I can work out on the drive way because the studio is to cramped for this large painting.

For the month of April I am giving away one of my paintings. I will have a drawing at the end of the month. To have your name entered to win simply make a comment on one of my blogs during the month. Each time you comment your name goes into the drawing to win. The more comments you make during the month the greater your chances to win.I will post the winner at the end of the month .
Natures Bluegill
9x12 watercolor
This watercolor is painted on 200 lb coldpressed watercolor paper.
Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

1 comment:

Jerry Stocks said...

fantastic use of color--love it!!!