Monday, April 16, 2012

Turtle Pond

Turtle Pond
Turtle Pond, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Turtle Pond
5x7 oil painting on stetched canvas ready to be framed

For the month of April I am giving away one of my paintings. I will have a drawing at the end of the month. To have your name entered to win simply make a comment on one of my blogs during the month. Each time you comment your name goes into the drawing to win. The more comments you make during the month the greater your chances to win.I will post the winner at the end of the month
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: