Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cup of Flowers


Cup of Flowers
About This Painting: Summer is great for picking flowers for still life . Today I used some pink ones in a cup. I have taken this cup to the studio for still life work because it is way to small for my morning coffee and it was just taking up space in the kitchen cupboard. I have other small paintings of flowers in a pot. It is always interesting trying to find a new way to set up a still life. I just put the flowers in the cup and pulled them around until I liked the look. I put my lighting overhead but just didn't seem to generate to much drama with it so I added interest with brushwork and kept the color palette limited.

Cup of Flowers
7x5 oil on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email> ,Thank You:

No comments: