Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bay City Blue



Delilah Smith


Bay City Blue
About This Painting: I have done a few art shows in Bay City at the Studio 23 Art Gallery, One time when I was there they had the Tall Ships in the harbor. This painting is not of tall ships but I liked the title Bay City Blue and was thinking about those old sailing ships when I painted it.
Bay City Blue
oil painting on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email







"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email; 
 ,Thank You:

1 comment:

Susan Roden said...

Lovely summer piece Delilah! Especially striking is the contrasting gold against the teal of the water.