Friday, July 22, 2011

Comments





Peaches With Bees to read more about this painting click here.





Posted Yesterday at 06:54 PM

I would like to congratulate Delilah for this great composition and winning the latest challenge on Nuts, Seeds and Berries, It has also been featured on the homepage of the group,,,,,,,,,,,,,It has my vote. , and will Stumble it ..................................Conor .
Posted Yesterday at 07:30 PM
This is a beautiful piece ... Congratulations Delilah. wonderful job on the bees makes it look so real ..
Posted Today at 06:35 AM
Congrats Delilah on you win. .

 
Posted Today at 12:20 PM
Congrats on this lively and beautiful artwork ! I'm new to your gallery and lovin' what I've seen, I enjoy your point of view and artistic talent .
Posted Today at 05:00 PM
Congrats I love this painting the peaches look real!




"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an emailgt; ,Thank You:

No comments: