Thursday, February 03, 2011

Watering the Peeps

Growing up on a Michigan farm baby chicks were a part of the farm animal menagerie of everyday life. My mother took care of the egg business. Every spring we would get a new box of Peeps. My mom would put a fruit jar fitted with a watering cap in the box and a light bulb over it to keep them toasty warm.Poultry brooders were the home made kind back then.

Watering the Peeps
Watering the Peeps, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Watering the Peeps
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel. This painting is sold unframed.


Media: oil painitng
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: