Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Unexpected,Seascape

I am in Florida right now so I will be painting more seascapes and tropical landscape. It has rained for the last few days so I have not been able to get out and plien air paint but I am right on the bay and see lots of birds from my deck.The studio cats love to sit and watch them their tails twitch with happiness at seeing and hearing the birds.

Unexpected, Pelicans

About This Painting:
Unexpected
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.

Media: oil paintng
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

What an amazing painting. You've made me feel like I'm flying with these interesting looking birds.

Delilah said...

Thank You for viewing my art work