Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Pink House Plien air painting


I titles this Plien Air Painting Little Pink House because of the odd shade that these building were painted. I think it was a cross between pink and lavender. It had rained all morning but by the time I got to the painting site it had stopped but the sky was overcast all day and the was thick. The great thing about a day like that for plien air painting is the shadow don't change. I did manage to get two painting done the first was a small detail work painting that was just 4x6. I like it and then painted a larger one. I rarely paint larger than 8x10 on site. My plien paintings are meant to be be studies that I can take back to the studio and paint large paintings from.

Little Pink Houses
Little Pink Houses, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Little Pink Houses
4x6
oil painting on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 6 in X 4 in (15.2 cm X 10.2 cm)
Price: $50 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $50 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: