Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lily Pads on the Pond

It was a day of Plien air painting at Liberty Pond.


I set up my Plien Air easel and began with a sketch on the canvas.

I began laying down some base colors.



adding a little more area color.








adding some of the darks







Now for the detail.




One of the others in the group painting the pond.

Lily Pads on the Pond
Lily Pads on the Pond, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Lily Pads On the Pond
Plien Air painting done on oils on canvas mounted on hard board, ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email













































"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: