Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Down on the Farm, daily painting

Down on the Farm, goat,goose,duck
Down on the Farm, goat,goose,duck, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting: This is one of my tiny daily paintings 4x6. I couldn't decide which farm animals to put into it. If you have a favorit farm animal send me an email or put it in the comment area and I will do a painting of that animal.
Down on the Farm
4x6 oi painting on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.To view some of my larger work visite my web site at Delilah Smith.

Down on the Farm, goat,goose,duck

About This Painting:
Down on the Farm
4x6 oi painting on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.


Media: oil painting
Size: 6 in X 4 in (15.2 cm X 10.2 cm)
Price: $50 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $50 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




-->"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: