Friday, June 04, 2010

The serenity of Iris'

I haven't given up on the olive paintings. I have 2 that I am working on right now. Today I took a break and painted an Iris. I have painted many Iris in the past.When ever I paint an Iris I think of Van Gogh. He painted so many lovely pictures of Iris and never sold one of his Iris paintings while he lived. Maybe he painted them because they are so calm and fragile.

Serenity in Purple
Serenity in Purple, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Serenity in Purple
5x7 oil painting

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $70 USD


How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: