Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An American Landscape painting with red barn

This was a distant view of the barn that caught my eye and then I painted it later in the day. I have done few barn painting this spring and I am always amazed at the shapes and sizes of the barns I find. Michigan barns are a symbol of our agricultural heritage. I think one would make a wonderful artist studio

American Landscape
American Landscape, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
American Landscape
An oil painting of rural America. This landscape paintng is 8x10 on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or,

send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com


No comments: