Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Watercolor of spring flowers

Spring Blossom
Spring Blossom, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting: In another month the fruit trees will all be in blossom so I thought I would have some spring flowers a little early.

Watercolor floral painting by Delilah Smith.

To view more of my watercolors visit my web site.
Spring Blossom
A watercolor painted on 140 lb watercolor paer.

Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am amazed to see the painting of flowers on your blog. It really looks awesome. you are extremely talented. Iflorist.co.uk

Delilah said...

Thank you so much it was a joy to paint.