Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back to my Roots, organic vegetable paintings

I'm back to my Roots in this painting. I started a series 2 years ago called roots and it's time to add a few new works of art to those paintings.To view others in the series visit my web site at Art by Delilah.
Beets No.3, organic vegetables
Beets No.3, organic vegetables, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Beets No.3
This is a watercolor painting painted on 140 lb cold pressed watercolor paper.

Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your art work, it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love your art work, it's beautiful!

Delilah said...

Thank You so much