Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting for the Sun landscape Painting

I had my first Plein Air paint out of the Spring Season last Saturday in Lansing Michigan. I was up early and it was raining hard. I had an hour and half drive so I hoped the rain would stop before I got there and I was in luck it did. The day was cold and damp but I did get this one painting in before it started to rain again.I paint with the Great Lakes Plein Air Painters. You do not have to be a member to paint with them so if you are in the area of one of the paint outs please join in. For more information visit their web site.

Waiting for the Sun,spring trees
Waiting for the Sun,spring trees, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Waiting for the Sun
8x10
oil painting

Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comThank You Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: