Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oil Painting of Apples

This odd shaped apple would not sit up so I just let it fall over. Delilah Smith paints in oils and watercolors to day is an oil painting day. I am packing up things to move to my studio in the North so I think the rest of the week will be paintings in watercolor.

Move Over, apple still life oil painting
Move Over, apple still life oil painting, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Move Over
An oil painting on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.This painting measure 6x8 for larger paintings visit my website at www.artbydelilah.com

Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: