Friday, December 18, 2009

Splendor of Van Gogh, Iris


Splendor of Van Gogh, Iris

About This Painting: Like many oil painters I am heavily influenced by the post impressionist. I love the heavy brush work of Van Gogh and his subject matter but I am not fond of his palette of colors preferring the color of Cezanne.

Delilah Smith Michigan, USA

Splendor of Van Gogh, Iris
24x20 oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas with 1.5 inch painted sides. This painting may be hung as is or framed.

Media: oil
Size: 20 in X 24 in (50.8 cm X 61 cm)
Price: $1000 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $1000 USD plus $20 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: