Friday, December 04, 2009

Chubby Christmas Sparrows with Holly


When I was a child, my father had me go up a ladder in the barn and pull down sparrow nest. He did it so they would not build nests in the rafters of the barn. It was my spring job to keep all sparrows out of the barn. Dad said, "they could carry diseases to the animals. I've always look on sparrows as not so nice, but today looking out at the bird feeder as they jump around I don't have the same feelings but then I don't have a barn. Someday I will share my dream of a barn studio with you for now I just drive by old deserted barns and long for one of my own. Sparrows be ware.

Delilah Smith, Michigan, USA

Chubby Sparrows, birds and holly,Christmas
Chubby Sparrows, birds and holly,Christmas, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Chubby Sparrows
6x8
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD


How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: