Friday, December 11, 2009

Dragonfly and Mushrooms, pears,cherries,bumble bee-SOLD

Dragonfly and Mushrooms, pears,cherries,bumble bee
Dragonfly and Mushrooms, pears,cherries,bumble bee, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
A little fruit and a little fun with buzzy bees and Dragonflies.
Dragonfly and Mushrooms
8x10
oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas
The sides are painted and back the backis wired. It is ready to hang as is or it may be framed.

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Rick Nilson said...

hey there delilah, I love the feel of this tiny little landscape with cherries.

Delilah said...

Thank You Rick,

I have frozen pipes again and it is all I cann do to get a small painting done right now.