Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Colorful Fishing Bouy


Fish Town
Fish Town, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I am still working on cleaning the studio today. If I was neater on a daily basies I wouldn't have so much to do. I have bought new storage shelves so I can look and know what inventory is low.

There are no good art supply stores close so I place one order a month to keep inventory of supplies available at all times. I had been purchasing all of my supplies from Art Supply Wholesale Express, but now you have to be a member to get their discounts on supplies and the membership is 79.95 a year.

 I now order from Jerry's and Cheap Joe's because I don't like joining something just to be able to get lower prices. You would thing that $2000.00 a year supply order would mean something to them? Oh, well the other love to get my business.

Love to know what the rest of you artist think.

Fish Town
10x8x 1/2
original oil painting art
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: