Monday, May 20, 2013

Landscape No.4


Landscape No. 4
Landscape No. 4, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I painted this landscape em Plien Air on Mothers day weekend. I have been going out painting landscapes when the weather is nice. I just bought a thumb paint box to paint  5x7 landscape paintings my current box is a cigar box for 8x10.  It seems like I am always forgetting something when I go out to paint. This week end I pack my case check every thing and was set to go paint for 3 days. Then I had the bright idea to bring my new thumb box along and give it a try. This was a great idea except I took my large box out of the pack to arrange things to make room for the thumb box. Long story short I forgot to put my 8x10 box back in. The above painting was done on my lap. I guess the message here is you don't need much if you really  want to paint.

Landscape No.4
oil painting on panel
10x8
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: