Saturday, March 02, 2013

Old Florida


Old Florida by Delilah
Old Florida by Delilah, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I painted this in the Heritage Village in Florida. I am trying something new for me traveling journalism with paints. 
This is where I was painting:



I am using a Kilimanjaro 12x9 journal with 140 lb cold-pressed watercolor paper in it for my journal.





I like the spiral binding because it flips easily over and there is a plain sheet of paper in between for notes. There are 20 sheets in the Paint Book and you can paint on both sides. With sheet of paper between each sheet if it is still a little damp when you close it the next painting is protected.

Old Florida
watercolor painting on 140 lb cold pressed watercolor paper
9x12
Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h


"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

1 comment:

Wai Li said...

You got some serious skill. O_O not that I didn't know this already. Hehehe.