Friday, February 08, 2013

The News Stand painted in oils


Kiosqua a Journaux
Kiosqua a Journaux, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: Last night was one of those nights when everything went wrong. I was hoping for an early night and into bed but the computer gremlins started up. I could not get my computer to recognize my camera. I remove files added files down loaded stuff to fix the problem nothing would work. I down loaded trial version of other photo editing software to see if that was the problem. I tried so many different fixes I was seeing double. I finally decided that the problem was in my Cannon Camera. I think I had plugged into the down load port so many time I had just wore it out. So today it is off to buy yet another camera.

Kiosqua a Journaux
7x5 oil painting on panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: