Sunday, August 05, 2012

Cupcake Personality oil painting, carrot caupacke

Carrot Cupcake
Carrot Cupcake, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: Whats your cupcake personality? Maybe you are a Vegan if you love Carrot cupcakes.
Carrot Cupcake
8x8 oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 8 in (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $125 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

2 comments:

Susan said...

Between these cupcakes and Kelley MacDonald's jellies I find myself psychologically growing bigger. Yum, you have made me wish I had that cupcake now.
How do you keep from eating them?

Susan said...

Wow, this sure looks yummy. Between Kelley MacDonald's jellies and your cupcakes I feel like I am in a bakery. Just love them.
So enjoy your blog.
Susan
www.susanmedyn.com
(who also blogs but not nearly as often and with crazy creatures)