Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cattails and Lily Pads

Cattails and Lily Pads
Cattails and Lily Pads, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I am working on my large painting for ArtPrize 2012 which is going to be Marsh Melodies so I have been work on details for the large painting in small studies. I have add some cattails to the work and wanted to try some different ways of doing them this is one of the small studies for the large 4x8 feet painting.
If you would like to see the work in progress for ArtPrize click here.


Cattails and Lilly Pads
8x10 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $15 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: