Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Crab Crawl

Today I worked hard painting the studio floor and general spring cleaning in the studio. The smell from the paint was really yucky so I went up to my office and worked on watercolors while I waited for paint to dry so I could move everything form one half of the room to the other. Hopefully by next week I will be up and running again.
Art by Delilah




Crab Crawl
Crab Crawl, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Crab Crawl
11x15
watercolor painted on 140 lb cold pressed watercolor paper
Media: watercolor
Size: 11 in X 15 in (27.9 cm X 38.1 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $15 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: