Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Play Ball

Play Ball
Play Ball, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: It's not really baseball season but Daily Paint Works had a challenge to paint one of both hands in a gesture. When ever I have been lucky enough to watch a baseball game live I notice that they use all kinds of hand gestures so I thought it would be a good fit for the challenge.I enjoy these challenges because it make me think in new directions.


I am still work on getting flesh tones the way I want them so a little more figure work is always good.
Play Ball
6x8 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed

Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: