Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cup and White Rose still life

Cup and White Rose
Cup and White Rose, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Cup and White Rose

I decided to some impasto work into this painting. I used a palette knife for most of the rose.
7x5 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.The knife add some soft shapes to the form of the rose that I like

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

2 comments:

Angela Sullivan said...

I really like the thick paint.

Delilah said...

Thank you Angela it was really fun to paint. I have been using a lot more paint lately. I think I used to be stingy with it saving it for my old age I think. LOL