Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Spoon Fork Still life

Delilah Smith

Tomorrow on my Art on Paper blog I am going to help a friend stay motivated and also help out one of my favorite Charities, Hospice. I will be posting a 9x12 watercolor each day for $47.00, free shipping in the US and will donate $4.70 to Hospice. To find out more about this challenge or just to join in and help a local charity of your choice visit my blog tomorrow and read more.

Spoon Spoon Fork
Spoon Spoon Fork, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Spoon Spoon Fork

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: