Thursday, April 15, 2010

Income Tax Freebies

Snag two free Cupcake bites from Cinnabon from 6 Pm - 8 PM on April15 while the supply lasts. If your on a diet and just want to look at the little yummy cupcakes here is something yummy to look at.More cupcakes are available for sales at Delilahs Art.

Cupcake Party (I09-1050)
Cupcake Party (I09-1050), painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Cupcake Party,mint u
6x12 oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas.
The sides are painted and the back is wired the painting can be hung as is or framed. Need a special gift for a friend I'd email me

Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 6 in (30.5 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: