Monday, November 02, 2009

Dragonflies, bugs from art Nouveau

Several images keep recurring in my paintings, one of them is the dragonfly. I think the movement of the dragonfly is almost magical. When they fly, they dart in and out, and their wings are just a buzz of color. When they finally take a rest on a reed or small flower there is a spiritual quite to them.

Dragonflies, bugs
Dragonflies, bugs, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Dragonflies
6x6
oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas with painted sides.The back is wired and this painting can be hung as is or framed.

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: