Sunday, January 25, 2009

Apples, fruit oil painting

Apples
Apples, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

You will notice that I have missed a few days of painting lately. I have had some major water damage to my home in Michigan due to a broken water pipe. So I have been back and forth to Florida and Michigan trying to get everything cleaned up. Not the best way to start the New Year and not at all warm in Michigan. It wasn't really warm in Tampa when I left on Thursday either. It was only 32 and there was frost on my window, but still warmer then the -7 in Michigan today.
Apples
6x8
oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments: