Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Koi 5

Koi 5
Koi 5, painting by Delilah Smith


About This Painting:

I have been painting Koi trying to get 4 paintings that are 10x10 to make a grouping. I thought they would make a nice grouping. The other Paintings are at the bottom of the page. You may buy just one if you like or all four.They are each $100.00 and if you buy all four shipping is free, just send me an email.


Koi 5 10x10x1 1/2 oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas wired and eady to hang or it can be framed.

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 10 in (25.4 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $100 USD

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email





























Please contact me for availbity on these paintings or to have colors of your choice painted.

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Do not click on the above post it contains a virus