Thursday, January 24, 2008

Waffles with Strawberries and Whipped Cream

Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream are more like dessert than breakfast but I don’t let that stop me from eating them for breakfast.
I love breakfast foods. I could eat breakfast for three meals a day, maybe four. Fresh strawberries are one of the foods that I crave. So this pile of delight really hits the spot. If you like waffles like I do here are a few more recipes for Waffles

Waffles with Whip Cream and Srawberries
Waffles with Whip Cream and Srawberries, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

new painting 1/23/07
Waffles with Whip Cream and Strawberries 6x8 oil on RayMar panel with canvas.

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments: