Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A view of my Studio





Today those of us who are daily painters are posting a picture of our studio or where it is that we find space to paint. I have a large are to paint in with several tables. One for cutting matts, one that is set up for watercolors when I do them which isn't often. I am an oil painter. I also have a table with a computer on it. This is used just for painting. My office is in a different area and my other two computers are there, along with my files. This area where I paint also has a 15x20 feet area where I have shelve where I store paintings, matts,frames,and canvas. I will be building a new studio soon where the light will be better and I will have better storage space.



The digging has started but it will spring before it is done.

6 comments:

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Congratulations on building your new space...how exciting! Now you'll have even more space to spread out for those larger paintings!

Gretchen Kelly said...

Delilah,
I am jealous of your upcoming studio. That is a dream come true!
GK

Delilah said...

When it get finish but it just getting started.I dream of windows.

Roxanne Steed said...

wow, a new space - lucky you! (well, luck and lots of planning I'm sure) - congrats!!! I am making plans of what I'd like when that day becomes possible. Thanks for visiting my studio, too! Roxanne

Barbara Pask said...

How wonderful to build a new studio. I'd love to design one and have lots of windows. So nice for you.

Delilah said...

yes, windows and windows and more windows. I painted with William Scott Jennings this fall and his studio is all windows on the one side how wonderful and white carpet can you believe it?