Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watermelon for Sale


I painted this work at a plein air paint out in Dexter Michigan last week. It rained the first part of the week and was over cast making it very challenging. When there was a break in the clouds I finally got to paint a little but people kept parking right in front of my easel even though the rest of the parking are was empty Those are just some of the challenges of the Plein air painter.


Watermelon for Sale
Watermelon for Sale, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: The painting is sold unframed. I have added a frame to give you an idea of what it might look like framed.
Watermelon for Sale
8x10 oil panting on panel
This painting was done "EN PLEIN AIR"
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: