Sunday, August 24, 2014

$1.00 Auction for avocado still life starts today

Avocado: Slicing this creamy vegetable in half and removing the seed I knew I wanted to paint the seed as much as the avocado.Avocados are as creamy as the oils that I paint them with so I took a few dollops of thick creamy paint and put them on the seed.Rough texture in the skin is in such contract to the soft texture creamy inside making for an interesting composition.

$1.00 AUCTION , Avocado still life
$1.00 AUCTION , Avocado still life, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Avocado oil painting
6x8 on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $1 USD
How to Purchase:
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: