Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Farm House


Farm House ,Plein air landscape painting
Farm House ,Plein air landscape painting, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I painted this old house "en Plein Air ",it is part of the Sleeping Bear Dunes Historical park located in Michigan.
My painting method is to put paint down and leaving it. I don't mush it in. I like thick bold strokes. To help me I use a toned canvas this keeps me from having to “kill the white” over the entire surface before I can make sound, relative judgments about color and value.
Farm House
8x10 oil paintng on canvas panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: