Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School Cupcakes with crayons


Back to School Cupcake
Back to School Cupcake, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:

I was beat last night and went to bed early 11PM before I got this finished. So I was up and working early this morning but it was still 12:30 before it was done.


This was the set up I used. I may paint another one. If I can keep from eating my still life. Yummy. I decided to change the color of the lower red crayon to purple just for more color in the painting.

Back to School Cupcake
8x8 oil painting on stretched canvas with painted sides
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 8 in (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $125 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: