Monday, May 23, 2011

The Whole Cat


The Whole Cat and Kaboodle Challenge
posted by Dreama Tolle Perry
Submit to the Challenge!

I have been having such funposting to the challenges. It is so amazing to see the same subject painted through 200 sets of eyeballs each week! I LOVE seeing the diversity and the thought that has gone into each painting. This week you've got a choice.

Either paint the cat... or the kaboodle. In both cases, please feel free to be creative, however paint from the photos. Otherwise your entry will not be accepted.

Cats sleep 16 hours a day - I think that qualifies as a "still life" For those who are "allergic" to cats, you can paint the tools of the trade cat toys photo as an alternative still life. Hope to see a lots of fur flying over this challenge!
Comfy Kitty

About This Painting: I love cats and have two in my studio but I never feel like I get it right when I paint them so this challenge really put me to the test. I think I may have noodle the fur a little too much. I really believe that the only way to get better is to keep trying so I will give cats a little more work and see if I get the feel I am looking for.
Comfy Kitty
5x7 oil painting
oil on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: