Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunflower Landscape

Sunflower Landscape
Sunflower Landscape, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting: These wild sunflowers have some thick paint on them. I was not sure how much texture I wanted so I just put a little and thought I would look at it for a while and decide if it need a touch more.Stop in at my face book page and become a fan by selecting the like button at the top
Sunflower Landscape
6x8
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed or put on a small display easel


Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email





"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: