Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lake Tarpin



I was Plien Air painting this week at Lake Tarpin Florida, fighting the swarms of bugs that kept getting stuck in my oil paints. Just one of the hazards of painting on site.These is a Legend about a monster in Lake Tarpin but I didn't see it the day I was painting, just bugs were my only excitement a one small gator.

Lake Tarpin, Florida
Lake Tarpin, Florida, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Lake Tarpin
oil on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: