Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cupcake and Jelly Beans

It that time of year when I think of Easter candy. I am off to the store to buy some of those yummy little peeps. I will eat most of them but maybe I can hold out a few to become models extraordinary for one my yummy candy paintings.

Delicious, cupcake and jelly beans

About This Painting:
Delicious
7x5
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)



Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

this is so yummy!!! well done.

Delilah said...

Thank you so much