Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simply Green,Avocado

The low calories in these avocados are just one of the benefits of owning this painting.

My daily paintings are like small children to me. Each should have a title, a name all of its own, something to live up to, to take with it to it's new home. After all they are my children and children should have names.

Titles are more then names, they can help bring the view closer to what the artist was thinking at the time. They also make life easier when doing business transactions. I am guilty of the numbering habit I fall into when time is short and my mind is numb. In the fall when I am in love with the tomato's in my garden and paint them for days on end in a variety of still life often number them Heirloom 1,2 and so on. Bad Delilah, creative title are important.

For the next month no numbers all fresh new names for my babies of wet paint.

Simply Green,Avocado
Simply Green,Avocado, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Simply Green
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: