Friday, January 07, 2011

Piglets No.2, animal oil painting



Delilah Smith







About This Painting: The Painter loves little piggies.
A friend of mine Marian Haily-Moss has a blog about many things but alway about the love for animals. She had a story about small pigs in dirty cages and I asked if I could use the picture she had on here blog to inspire a painting of little piglets. The above painting is what I did, of course no dirty little cages for my guys,
Piglets No.2
This is an oil painting on canvas mounted on museum quality hardboad ready to frame
Piglets No.2
Piglets No.2, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Piglets No.2
This is an oil painting on canvas mounted on museum quality hardboad ready to frame

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



Or, send me an email"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: