Saturday, January 08, 2011

Chicken Pen No.2

Chicken Pen No.2
Chicken Pen No.2, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting: Farm animals seem to be on my mind right now. Chickens, Pigs Cows. I haven't done a cow painting in a while so maybe in the next few days I will see what comes to mind.I was cleaning the studio over the Holidays and picked up my cigar box plien air easel and low and behold there was a painting in it I had forgotten about. I had gone down the road to a sheep farm ad sat out and painted the animals, came home sat the box down and totally forgot the painting was in it. So with a few touch ups I think I will post it tomorrow.
Chicken Pen No.2
oil painting o canvas mounted on a museum quality panel. This painting is ready to be framed.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: