Friday, May 07, 2010

Van Goh Sunflowers with Pears

A focus on texture in this oil painting of sunflowers. I spend many enjoyable hours painting and growing flowers. I have been told by many galleries that they have enough floral artist so I must not be the only one who love to relax and paint a vast of flowers while sipping my morning tea. I drink coffee when I want more drama.

Van Gogh Sunflowers and Pears
Van Gogh Sunflowers and Pears, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Van Gogh Sunflowers and Pears 14x11 oil on stretched canvas

Media: oil
Size: 11 in X 14 in (27.9 cm X 35.6 cm)
Price: $300 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD plus $15 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.comThank You ,Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Spring said...

Two of my favorite things in this painting! You really captured the Van Gogh style, too.

Delilah said...

Thank You so much for stopping by.