Monday, May 31, 2010

Olive Bowl

I am still working out the idea of circle and olives in an oil painting. In this still life painting I did an orange underpainting to warm it up.The underpaintingis where you build the foundation of your painting. I again took the idea of the cups,olives,ladybugs and dragonflys and gave it a little different twist. I have a few more ideas for this theme and will keep working with it.

Olive Bowl
Olive Bowl, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Olive Bowl
11x14 oil painting on stretched canvas

Media: oil painting
Size: 14 in X 11 in (35.6 cm X 27.9 cm)
Price: $200 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or,

send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: