Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still life oil painting of yellow roses and red wine

Still life painting of yellow roses and red wine is painted in oils.My roses have big buds and will bloom this week but my neighbors are in full bloom so it's time to paint roses. I have been busy in the yard planting vegetables in my garden and weed and separating flowers in the flower beds. Not all perennials need to be split but many will benefit from the procedure.

This original oil painting is for sale.

Red Wine Yellow Roses
Red Wine Yellow Roses, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Red Wine Yellow Roses
5x7
oil painting on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $70 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $70 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You,Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: