Saturday, January 02, 2010

Still Life with Lilacs


The New Year has started and I'm off painting. reviewing and celebrating my accomplishment from last year. I posted 358 painting to this blog in 2009, missed the 365 that I wanted to do but I am very happy having finished that many paintings and not all were the small 6x8 that I like to do. So I am starting the New Year off with a large painting that I have been working on for months and finally finished yesterday.

Still Life with Lilacs



About This Painting:


Delilah Smith, Michigan USA


Still Life With Lilacs

A010-1204
oil on Gallery Wrapped stretched canvas with painted sides

Media: oil
Size: 24 in X 24 in (61 cm X 61 cm)
Price: $1200 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $1200 USD plus $20 USD s/h
Or,
send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: